- Show all categories
- Accounts and Passwords
- Blackboard / Portal
- Computer Facilities
- Email, Calendaring and LISTSERV
- Getting Software at UofT
- Internet / Connectivity
- Library Services
- Support Services
- Virus protection, Phishing avoidance & email security
- Other information
- Instant Search Response
- A to Z Index
- New message and calendar/task reminder icons will appear in the top navigation bar. These appear only when there is a new message or an active reminder.
- Links that take you to other areas of the Outlook Web App appear in the top navigation bar.
- Chat status, personal information, account signout, options, and help appear in a pop-up menu when you click your name.
If you use a mobile device or desktop mail application, you may need to update the server address to the following:
Detailed instructions for specific devices and desktop applications are available from the main UTmail+ page.
September 29, 2012 - May 2, 2014Information Commons Help Desk
Robarts Library,1st Floor 130 St. George Street (416) 978-HELP (4357)
|Monday — Friday||Saturday||Sunday
|Walk-in||9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.||11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
|Telephone||8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.||
1:00 pm to 5:00 p.m
You may have received an email message that asks you to click on link to the "utoronto.ca message center" This email is fraudulent and does not originate from UofT. Do not click on the link in the message.
The message has the subject:
and the body of the email reads:
You will receive a warning when your utoronto.ca mailbox reaches 900000 KB.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size.To make more space available, Login Here to reduce your mailbox size.:LOGIN TO OUR UTORONTO.CA MESSAGE CENTRE
If you are unsure about an email that you think might be legitimate, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-978-HELP (416-978-4357).
There are 503 records online