- Show all categories
- Accounts and Passwords
- Blackboard / Portal
- Computer Facilities
- Email, Calendaring and LISTSERV
- Getting Software at UofT
- Internet / Connectivity
- Library Services
- Support Services
- Virus protection, Phishing avoidance & email security
- Other information
- Instant Search Response
- A to Z Index
Effective today: Address change for departmental websites where the website was at www.utoronto.ca/[department]
where the address was www.utoronto.ca/[department] new address is sites.utoronto.ca/[department]
May 4, 2014 - August 31, 2014Information Commons Help Desk
Robarts Library,1st Floor 130 St. George Street (416) 978-HELP (4357)
|Monday — Friday||Saturday||Sunday
|Walk-in||9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||Closed
|Telephone||9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.||
In preparation for additional UTmail+ services, updates will be rolled out to UTmail+ accounts beginning May 8, 2014. If you have only logged into your account using Outlook Web Access, nothing will change. If you use a mobile device or email application to access UTmail+, and are receiving error messages when your device or email application attempts to access UTmail+, you will need to adjust your account settings. Instructions for your particular device are available from our UTmail+ page.
You can also manually update your own account starting April 28 by following these instructions:
- Go to the UTORid page, choose update your UTmail+ settings for mobile device or IMAP access and follow the prompts. Wait at least 15 minutes before proceeding to step 2.
- Delete your UTmail+ account from your device or email application.
- Set up your account again using the appropriate instructions from the Help Desk. See the UTmail+ main page for links to your specific device.
There are 526 records online