Since 2011, UTmail+ student email services have been hosted in the United States. With Microsoft opening new data centres in Canada, the University is now in a position to migrate UTmail+ accounts into Canada.
To facilitate this move, a UTmail+ service outage has been scheduled begin at 6:00 pm on Friday, April 28th until 6:00 pm, Monday, May 1st. UTmail+ services will not be available during this time and individuals with an @mail.utoronto.ca address or an @alum.utoronto.ca address will not have access to their account.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more details.
Information Commons Help Desk
Robarts Library,1st Floor
130 St. George Street
(416) 978-HELP (4357)
Hours: October 1, 2016 - April 27, 2017
|Monday — Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Walk-in||9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.||11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.||Closed|
|Telephone||8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.||11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
The OneClass Easy Invite Chrome Extension may result in the theft of any username and password you use for websites and services, including Blackboard and other university and/or commercial/community services.
If you already installed the extension, below are the instructions to remove the extension:
- Open up your Chrome Browser
- Select the 3 vertical dots in the top right-hand corner
- Select Settings
- Select Extensions in the top left-hand corner
- Click the Trashcan beside the “OneClass Easy Invite” extension
- Select Remove on the Confirm Removal Popup
- Close all Chrome windows and go back to the Extensions page to verify the extension has been removed (Steps 1-4)
Once you have removed this extension, please change your UTORid (Blackboard) password, please visit: https://www.utorid.utoronto.ca/