Your TCard is more than just your ID or Library card. With TCard+ now available at the St. George Campus, students, faculty and staff can swipe and pay using an existing TCard for goods and services across the St. George and Scarborough campuses of the University of Toronto.
TCard+ allows you to load funds online, check transaction history and view account statements. Get started on the TCard+ eAccounts Sign In page.
Your TCard is accepted as a form of payment at food outlets, vending machines, printers, photocopiers, the U of T Bookstore and much more! See the TCard+ website for a full list of merchants.
- Do I need to get a new TCard to pay for printing and photocopying with the TCard+ service?
- How do I add funds to my TCard now?
- What happens to the money I had left on my TCard under the old system?
- Can I use my TBucks anywhere else on campus?
- Can I use meal plan funds stored in my TCard+ account for photocopying and printing?
- What if I lose my TCard – will I lose the money I have added to my TBucks account?
- Will all libraries on the St. George campus use TCard+ for printing and photocopying?
- Can I check my TBucks account balance online?
- How do I release a print job or pay for photocopying using my TBucks?
- Can I tap my TCard to pay for printing or photocopying?
- What if I have an old Visitor Card? Can I transfer my balance to a new card?
- I’m not a student, staff or faculty member at U of T. How do I pay for printing or photocopying?
- Can external borrower library cards be loaded with TBucks or do card-holders need to purchase a Guest Card?
- Can users with Guest Cards check account balances and load funds online?
- If my card is not working, what should I do?
Additional questions and answers about the TCard+ system are available at: https://tcardplus.utoronto.ca/faq/.
Do you have questions that are not answered here or on the TCard+ site? Please contact Glen Morales, Library Operations, email@example.com.