These instructions are to install Outlook 2007 from a CD. They are relevant if you are installing Outlook 2007 as part of Microsoft Office or as a standalone product.
- Insert the Office or Outlook CD into the CD drive.
- If an installation window automatically appears, skip to step 3, otherwise go to Start / Computer, browse to the CD drive and double-click the setup.exe file.
- In the first screen, enter your product key and click Continue.
- Choose Install Now or Customize and, follow any instructions that appear.
- When the installation is finished, click Close.