Delegate access rights to a folder in Outlook
- In Mail view, right-click the folder in the Folder List, then click Properties.
- In the Permissions tab, click Add.
- Click to select the delegate from the address list, click Add, and then click OK.
- Click to select the name in the Permissions tab, then select the appropriate permission level.
Click Apply, then click OK.
- you can choose Reviewer (read-only), Author (add/modify/delete own data), Editor (add/modify/delete all data) when assigning different permissions.
You can comment this FAQ