- Go to Tools and select Accounts.
- Double-click your UTORexchange account.
- Click the Delegate tab.
- Under My Delegates, click Add. The Select User window appears.
- Type the name of the person to whom you want to give delegate access and click Find.
Select the name from the list and click OK.
- The Delegate Permission options should now be displayed.
- Choose the appropriate permissions under Calendar, Inbox and Address Book.
- Check Send a message to delegate summarizing these permissions.
- Click OK.
- You should now see this person's name displayed in the My Delegates box. Click OK to close it. The delegate will have to configure their client in order to access your folders (see the article on Accessing an Inbox/Calendar/Contacts as a delegate in Entourage 2008).
You can comment this FAQ