When accessing a Shared Mailbox from your individual account using Entourage 2008, the Signature placed into the message will be from your individual account. You can change the default Signature or you can select it from the Signature menu.
To create a new Signature:
Select Signatures from the Tools menu. This will open the Signatures window.
- Click New.
- Next to Name, type a name, such as Shared Mailbox Signature.
- Type the signature information.
- Click on the Red X when done and click Save when prompted.
- In the Signatures window, make sure the check mark under Random is removed.
- Click on the Red X to close the Signatures window.
When you are using the Shared Mailbox, you can now change the default signature for the Shared Mailbox Signature. These steps will more useful if you have many messages to process.
Select Accounts from the Tools menu. This will open the Accounts window.
- Double-click your UTORexchange account.
- Click the Options tab.
- Under Message Options, change the Default Signature by selecting the Shared Mailbox Signature.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Red X to close the Accounts window.
When you are finished using the Shared Mailbox, you will need to revert back to your individual signature. Just follow the above instructions but this time select your individual signature.
You can also change the signature in the message composition window by using the Signature menu and selecting the appropriate signature. Using a Random signature does not always select the correct signature.Tags: UTORexchange