It may be possible to recall a message sent from your UTORexchange account, when the recipient is also on UTORexchange. However, messages that have already been accessed cannot be recalled.
- Access your Sent Items folder in Outlook 2007.
- Double-click to open the message you want recalled.
- Click Other Actions on the toolbar at the top of the message.
- Click Recall This Message.
- Select either to Delete unread copies of this message, or Delete unread copies of this message and replace it with a new message.
- Place a checkmark beside Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient if you would like to be notified about the outcome of the recall.
- Click OK.
Note: Blackberry users who are connected to UTORexchange via BES will instantly receive the message. This means that even if you are successful at recalling the message from Outlook or OWA, their Blackberry device will still receive the message.Tags: Outlook 2007, UTORexchange