If someone has shared documents with you through OneDrive, you can sync them to your computer. Note that the documents you wish to sync must be in a folder that has been shared with you.
- Log into your UTmail+ account at mail.utoronto.ca.
- Open the waffle icon in the top left and click the OneDrive tile.
- Click on Shared at the left.
- Open the folder containing the files you want to sync.
- You should see the Sync button in the menu at the top. If you don't, it may be under the more actions icon (three dots).
- Click Sync. You may need to click Open OneDrive to confirm.
- Click Start Sync in the window that appears.
Please note: This process will create a new OneDrive folder called University of Toronto, which is separate from the folder that contains your own synced files (which is called OneDrive - University of Toronto). The University of Toronto folder will contain all Sharepoint Online material as well as Shared folders that you choose to sync.