If you are an active member of CUPE 3902 or were a member at any point in the last 3 months, your pay statements are available online at Employee Self-Service for non-appointed / casual employees.
- You must have popups enabled to see pay statements
- ESS is supported on laptops, desktops, and the four major browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- ESS is not supported on tablets, smart phones, or other mobile devices.
How to access:
- Go to http://aws.utoronto.ca/services/employee-self-service-ess/
- Click Login to ESS. Enter your UTORid and password in the Weblogin page and click Log In (UTORid information).
- If you are accessing ESS for the first time, you will need to enter the following:
- The last four digits of your Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- Your Personnel Number
- Your Date of Birth
- Security Questions and answers
- If you have accessed ESS before, you will need to answer one of your security questions
In order to log out, click log off. However, you will not be logged out of the University of Toronto's Weblogin until you exit the browser completely (all windows and tabs closed).
Questions about using Employee Self-Service:
Questions regarding pay statements and Payroll:
If you have any questions about the content of your pay statements, contact your department's Business Officer or your HR Divisional Office or connect with Central Payroll Services on the Payroll webpage or at firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: payroll