You may change your account recovery method at any time if you choose either the SMS text message or alternate email address option. If you choose In-Person Only you will need to visit a Help Desk.
Changing Your Account Recovery Option
- Go to UTORid Management and select set up your password reset / account management options under Password and Account Management.
- Enter your UTORid and password
- Under Password Reset & Account Management Options, add the necessary information. If you choose In-Person Only (Help Desk), you do not need to fill in any of the fields.
- In step 2, choose the new method.If you choose In-Person Only (Help Desk), you will only be able to reset your password by visiting a Help Desk in person with a valid ID.
- Click Update when finished.
- You will then see a Password Reset Confirmation window. Review the instructions and click Confirm. After clicking on the link, you will see a confirmation window.No other action is required.
- Once you have set up your password recovery options, it can take up to 20 minutes before you can recover your password.
- Close your browser when finished.