You can determine your current disk usage/quota by:
- Go to UTORid Management.
- Click Get Information.
- Enter your UTORid and your UTORmail password.
- Click once beside Show current sizes of your UTORmail folders.
- Click the Authenticate button.
Scroll down to see how much disk space you are using. Please note that all folders (not just your Inbox) contribute to your total usage. If you have over 100 MB, then you need to reduce your usage.
Note: to deleting messages to free up space is a two step process - first mark as deleted, then purge. For example, in Outlook 2003, you would need to take the following steps:
- Select a message. Click on the X in the Toolbar. The deleted message is displayed in strikethrough text.
- Select Edit -> Purge Marked Messages. Click Yes in the confirmation window. You will need to do this for each folder which contains deleted messages.