Note: these instructions were tested on a BlackBerry Bold 9700, OS 6.
- Choose Set Up Wi-Fi Network.
- Select Other ways to connect.
- Choose Manually Connect to Network.
- Type UofT in the SSID field.Tap Next.
- When prompted for Security Type, select WPA/WPA2 Enterprise.
- In the following screen:
- Choose PEAP for the Enterprise Sub-Type if not selected by default.
- Enter your UTORid and password in the Username and Password fields.
- Choose AddTrust External CA Root from the CA certificate drop-down list.
- Choose AUTO for the Inner Security Link if not selected by default.
- Choose <None Selected> for Token if not selected by default.
- Server subject and Server SAN can be left empty.
- Disable Server Certificate Validation - if you have a BlackBerry Torch this option should be checked, otherwise, leave it unchecked
- on BlackBerry Torch, check the following boxes:
- Automically obtain IP address and DNS
- Allow inter-access point handover
- Click on Save and Connect.
You should now be connected to the Internet. If you are having issues connecting, please see the article about verifying your UTORid.Tags: Wireless