Note: These instructions were created using a Nexus 6 running Android 5.0. Labels for fields and buttons, and how screens are organized may differ slightly from device to device, depending on the version of Android you are running.
- Go to Settings, and choose Wi-Fi.
- Turn Wi-Fi on if it is not already.
- You should now see a list of available wireless networks. Tap UofT.
- In the next screen, choose the following settings:
- For EAP method, choose PEAP
- For Phase 2 authentication, choose MSCHAPV2
- For CA certificate and User certificate, leave as Unspecified
- In Identity, type your UTORid
- In Password, type your password
- Tap Connect
- If it does not connect properly, turn Wi-Fi off and then on again.You will see the status of the connection under Wi-Fi.
If you are still having issues connecting, please see the article about verifying your UTORid.