Note: These instructions were created using a Googel Pixel running Android 7.1.1. Labels for fields and buttons, and how screens are organized may differ slightly from device to device, depending on the version of Android you are running.
- Go to Settings, and choose Wi-Fi.
- Turn Wi-Fi on if it is not already.
- You should now see a list of available wireless networks. Tap UofT.
- In the next screen, choose the following settings:
- For EAP method, choose PEAP
- For Phase 2 authentication, choose MSCHAPV2
- For CA certificate and chose Use system certificate
- For Domain, type radius.wireless.utoronto.ca
- In Identity, type your UTORid
- In Password, type your password
- Tap Connect
- If it does not connect properly, turn Wi-Fi off and then on again.You will see the status of the connection under Wi-Fi.
If you are still having issues connecting, please see the article about verifying your UTORid.