To uninstall the Pharos Wireless Printing software:
(Note: If you have set up wireless printing for more than one library, this will uninstall all University of Toronto Libraries wireless printers)
- Go to Start -> Programs -> Pharos -> Uninstall Pharos
- Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features and select Pharos.
- Click Uninstall/Change or Remove.
Note: If you uninstall the Pharos Wireless Printing using the Control Panel, a window might prompt you to choose whether you would like to Run Setup or Run Uninstaller. Select Run Uninstaller then click Next.
- Once the Pharos Uninstall wizard appears click Next.
- Click Select All to select the components that will be uninstalled and click Next.
- Click Next again.
- Click Start to begin the uninstallation process.
- Wait for the wizard to complete the uninstallation.
- Click Finish to close the wizard and complete the uninstall.
- You may be prompted to restart the computer. Either click OK to restart, otherwise click Cancel if if you would like to restart later.