- In Webmail, click Address Book.
- Click Import/Export.
- In the Export Address Book section, leave the export format at Comma separated values, and click Export.
- A window may appear asking what you would like to do with the file. Click Save File.
- Your UTORmail contacts will now be exported to your download location. They are saved in .csv format.
To export your contacts from another mail application or service, see the following:
Importing Contacts to Outlook Web Access
- Log into UTmail+ and go to People view.
- Click Manage and choose Import contacts.
- Choose Outlook 2010, 2013, or 2016, click on Browse to locate your CSV file, then click Open.
- Click next and you will see a process indicator.
- You will see a window indicating the process is done.
- Click finish.
Your contacts will now be available to you.