Your Android device must be running OS 4.0 or greater.
Microsoft Office Mobile includes:
- Word Mobile
- Excel Mobile
- PowerPoint Mobile
- OneNote and Lync Mobile (available as separate download)
- Open the Play store, find Microsoft Office Mobile and tap Install.
- Open the app once it’s finished installing.
- Tap Sign in on the screen that appears.
- Enter your UTmail+ address and tap Next.If you see any screens asking for clarification about your account, choose Work or school account.
- The U of T Weblogin page will appear. Enter your UTORid and password and tap Log in.
- After a short time, you will see a screen with options to connect to online resources. Either connect or scroll past this page. You will be taken to the Office Mobile home screen where you can open or create Office documents.