Please note: When you log in to UTmail+ using a web browser, your login is managed by the University of Toronto. Any means of accessing the UTmail+ service other than through a web browser will securely transmit your UTORid and password through Microsoft’s systems.
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- If you are opening Outlook 2016 for the first time and have UTmail+ set up in a previous version of Outlook, you will see a screen where you can Import data from that version.
- If you are opening Outlook 2016 for the first time and do not have an earlier version of Outlook, you will see the Set up screen. Click on the Add Account button.
- You can also add your account by going to Tools > Accounts when Outlook is open.
Choose Exchange from the Add Account pull-down menu, otherwise, choose Exchange or Office 365 from the right pane.
- your email address: (usually of the form "firstname.lastname@example.org")
- your user name: this is the same as your email address (usually of the form "email@example.com")
- Your UTORid password.
If you do, check Always use my response for this server and click Allow. You should eventually see the Accounts screen with your new account added.