Your UTmail+ account gives you access to mobile versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. You are eligible to use these products while you are an active U of T student. Once you cease being a student, you will no longer have access to the software. You may run Microsoft apps on up to 5 computers and also on up to 5 mobile devices.
Note: If you have another account set up on your phone (such as a Hotmail account), you may need to reset the Microsoft app to clear other credentials it may have stored before you can sign in with your UTmail+ account.
- Open the Play store, find the Microsoft app you wish to install and tap Install.
- Open the app once it’s finished installing.
- Scroll through the information pages until you get to the Sign in page. Tap Sign in.
- Enter your UTmail+ address and tap Next.
- If you see any screens asking for clarification about your account, choose Work or school account.
- The U of T Weblogin page will appear. Enter your UTORid and password and tap Log in.
- You will see a screen with options to connect to DropBox. Either connect or leave it until later.
- You will see a screen confirming the app is ready. Tap Start Using Word (or whichever app you installed). You will be taken to the app’s home screen where you canopen or create documents.