Please note: When you log in to UTmail+ through a web browser, your login is managed by the University of Toronto. Any means of accessing the UTmail+ service other than through a web browser will securely transmit your UTORid and password through Microsoft’s systems.
- From the Start menu, choose the Mail app.
- Click Add account. If you already have an account set up in Mail, click the settings icon () and click Accounts, then Add account.
- In the Choose an account screen, scroll to the very bottom and click Advanced setup.
- Select Exchange ActiveSync.
Your email address: (usually of the form “firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password: your UTORid password
User name: (your username is the same as your email address
Give the account a name.
Click Sign in.
- On the security screen click Enforce these policies.
- In the next screen, click Done.
Your mail will begin syncing and appear in the app.