If you upgraded from a previous version of Outlook, your settings should import into Outlook 2016 and you will just have to log in after opening the program.
If you are not upgrading from an older version of Outlook, you will have to set up your email account when opening Outlook 2016 for the first time.
- Start Outlook. In the Welcome screen, click Next.
- In the Add email screen, select Yes, then click Next.
- Type your name, email address and password in the appropriate fields and click Next.
- In the login screen type your username (this is the same as your email address and is usually of the form "email@example.com") Enter your password and click OK.
- Click Finish. Outlook will begin to import your email. You may need to wait a short time before seeing any of your messages.