- Log into your UTmail+ account.
- Click on the OneDrive icon from the Office 365 app launcher in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on Get the OneDrive apps in the bottom left.
This will take you to a OneDrive page where you can download the app. Click Download.
- In the next screen, click Open App Store.
- In the App Store, click Get, then click Install App. You will see a progress indicator.
- Once it’s finished installing, click Open.
- In the Set up OneDrive screen, enter your email address and click Sign In.
- You will then see an O365 screen with your email address already provided. Click Sign in.
- You will be redirected to the Weblogin page. Enter your UTORid and password and click Log in.
- A OneDrive folder will be created. Click Choose OneDrive Folder Location to choose where you would like your files to be saved. In the next screen, decide on a location and click Choose this location.
- You will see a screen showing the location path. Click Next.
- Choose the items you wish to sync (we recommend choosing to sync all files and folders). Click Next.
- When it is finished, you may select the file sync option if you wish (we recommend doing so, as it ensures you have backup copies of your data. Please note, you will need to keep in mind the amount of local storage space and any caps you may have on data download).
Click the Open my OneDrive… button. Depending on the amount of data you have, the sync may take a while. The progress indicator can be accessed through the OneDrive icon in the top right of your screen.
You can comment this FAQ