- Go to the Azure Self Serve Password Reset website.
- In the User ID field, enter the portion of your email address BEFORE the “@” sign followed by @UTMailArchive.utoronto.ca. Complete the “I am not a robot” style challenge response section, then click Next.
Note: If you see the error message "The user ID you entered does not exist. Please check that you have typed your user ID correctly", you may need to use the format utorid@UTMailArchive.utoronto.ca throughout these instructions.
- Click the Email button. Keep this browser window open and open your UTmail+ account in a new window. Look for a password reset email message from Microsoft.
- Note the verification code in the password reset message that you received.
- Back in Microsoft's password reset page, enter the code into the verification code field. Click Next.
- Enter a new password for your UTmail+ Archive account (do NOT use your UTORid password!) into both password fields, then click Finish.
- If your password meets the necessary criteria, you will receive confirmation that your password has been reset
- Go to https://portal.office.com/, enter your UTmail+ Archive username (the portion of your email address BEFORE the “@” sign followed by @UTMailArchive.utoronto.ca) and password and click Sign In.
- Use the UTmail+ Archive account in the same manner you use your regular UTmail+ account.
You can comment this FAQ