To ensure that messages from certain people are not filtered as junk mail, you can add them to a SafeSenders List in the Outlook Web App.
- Log into mail.utoronto.ca
- In the top right of the main screen, click on the settings icon
- In the settings pane, click on the link for 'mail' near the bottom
- In the column of options on the left hand side of the new screen, click on 'Block or Allow'
- Under the 'Safe Senders and Recipients' header, you cantype in email addresses to add to the safe senderes list. Click on the '+' sign to the right of the text box after typing out the email address.
- When you have finished click 'save' at the top of page