A shared UTORexchange mailbox provides a single generic email address
that can be used by multiple people within a department. These mailboxes
follow the form email@example.com or
firstname.lastname@example.org. For example,
If you require an address for a Recognized Campus Group, Course Union or Student Societies go to Ulife .
Note: These email addresses will be created on the UTORexchange system. All owners and delegates must also be on UTORexchange in order to access it. See the article Shared UTORexchange Mailboxes for more details about the service.
To create a shared email address or shared mailbox, follow these steps:
- Obtain a letter on departmental letterhead from your organization which includes the desired email address and the name, telephone number and email address of the person responsible for the new email account. The account information will be mailed to the person responsible. If you wish to receive the information via email, please indicate that in the letter.
- Submit the letter to Robarts Library Reader Registration in one of the following ways:
- by email – scan the letter and send it as an attachment to email@example.com
- fax the letter to 416-971-3131, or
- bring the letter in person to the Reader Registration Desk, Robarts Library, 1st floor on the St. George Campus
For more information about getting a library card, please call Reader Registration at 416-978-7694.Tags: email, UTORid