If you currently use POP3 to retrieve your UTORmail, you may want to switch to IMAP.
- Open Apple Mail (Mac Mail) by clicking on the icon in the Dock.
- Choose Preferences from the Mail menu.
- Go to the Accounts section.
- Choose your UTORmail POP3 account on the left.
- From the three sub-sections on the right, choose Advanced.
- Uncheck Enable this account.
- Close the Preferences window and click Save when prompted.
Note that your old POP3 messages will remain visible while new emails will be checked via IMAP. As IMAP does not download your messages automatically, you can manually drag and drop messages or even folders to your machine (the "On My Mac" folders). You can even back-up any important POP3 messages by dragging them to your remote folders (by default, "firstname.lastname@example.org"). Please keep your UTORmail storage quota in mind while doing this.UTORmail