If you frequently send emails to the same group of email addresses, instead of manually selecting those addresses, you can create a Distribution List.
- From the File menu, click New and then select Distribution List.
- In the Name field, enter a name for your new distribution list.
- Add Contacts from your address book to this distribution list by clicking on the Select Member button.
- In the Select Members: Contacts window, double-click on a Member's name to add it to the list. Repeat until you are finished, then click OK.
- In the Distribution List window, click on the Save and Close button.