It is possible to sort messages in Webmail several different ways:
- Login to your UTORmail account at webmail.utoronto.ca using your UTORid and password.
- You should now see your Inbox.
- Click on one of the headings just above your list of emails (i.e.: "#", "Date", "From", "Subject", "Size") to sort by that heading. The background of the sorted category should turn a darker shade of blue.
- If there is a down-pointing arrow beside the link, this means that the emails are being sorted in descending order (the emails at the top of the inbox would have the largest number, largest size, most recent date, or sorted reverse alphabetically from Z-A with regards to subject and sender).
- If there is an up-pointing arrow beside the link , this means that the emails are being sorted in ascending order (the emails at the top of the inbox would have the smallest number, smallest size, oldest date, or sorted alphabetically from A-Z with regards to subject and sender).
- To switch between the two sorting types (from descending to ascending, or from ascending to descending), simply click on the heading again.