You can back up your Webmail email folders by downloading them to your hard drive. Please note: Download all your attachments separately since they will not be viewable using this method.
- Log in to Webmail and click Folders.
- Place a check mark next to the folder to download.
- Select Download Folder(s) from the Choose Action pull-down menu.
- Click OK in the confirmation message window.
- Choose Save File in the File Download window.
- If required, you can change the file name and folder location in the Save As message window and click Save.
You will now have all your mail in one file. It will be called
foldername.mbox. You can view your messages using a text editor like Microsoft Word or Notepad.