Requests to change or remove email services for employees who are leaving the University

If you are an employee who is leaving the University

Before you leave you can take steps to reflect this change in status. As a departing employee you can set up an automatic reply for your email indicating that you are no longer with the university or you can set up automatic forwarding of your email to the appropriate person in your department.

If you are a department with an employee who is leaving

The authorized departmental official should provide a letter on departmental letterhead requesting that appropriate action be taken for the email account. The letter should be sent to the Information Commons Help Desk

  • by email –
  • fax the letter to 416-978-0440
  • Bring the letter in person to the Information Commons Help Desk at 130 St. George Street

You can also contact us by phone at 416-978-4357.

Last update:
2016-06-17 20:53
James Lawson
Average rating:0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ