One feature of UTORexchange is the ability to book Resources for meetings. These Resources are listed in the Global Address List. When trying to use a Resource it is sometimes necessary to contact the person who administers it. The following procedure outlines how to find out who owns a Resource. Please note however, that not all Resources will have a listed owner.
- Click on Tools > Address Book in Outlook 2007 or go to the Home tab and click Address Book in Outlook 2010 and up.
This will open the address book in a new window. Make sure you are looking at the Global Address List.
- If you know the name of the resource you are looking for, type it in the search bar.
- If you want to browse the list of resources you may narrow your search by selecting All Resources or All Rooms from the dropdown list next to the search bar.
- Once you have found the resource you are looking for, open the resource properties by double-clicking on its name.
- If an owner is listed, it will be shown as Manager under the Organization tab.