If you accidentally delete a message, folder, contact, note, task, or calendar entry, it may be possible to recover it using Outlook 2007 and up.
If you have not emptied the Deleted Items folder:
- Click on the Deleted Items folder to view its contents.
- Select the item to recover.
- Click Move in the Home tab and either choose a folder from the list or Other Folder if it doesn't appear in the list.
If you have emptied the Deleted Items folder, it may still be possible to recover the deleted item:
- Go to the Folder tab.
- Click Recover Deleted Items. This will open a Recovered Deleted Items window.
- Select the item to recover, and click on the Recover Seleted Items button at the top. It will place your recovered items in the last folder you had selected.