- Go to Tools and select Accounts.
- Click to select your UTORexchange account and click Advanced.
- Click the Delegates tab.
- Click the + sign under Delegates who can act on my behalf.
Type the name or partial name Name of the person you'd like to assign as a delegate and click Find.
- Select the name from the list and click OK.
- The Delegate Permission options should now be displayed.
- Choose the appropriate permissions for each item.
- Check Send permissions summary.
- Click OK.
- The delegate will have to configure their client in order to access your folder (see the article Accessing an Inbox/Calendar/Contacts as a delegate in Outlook 2011
You can comment this FAQ