- In Outlook, choose File > Preferences.
- Click on Sync Services.
- Select the services you would like to sync from the list on the left and on the right, select the location.
- You will be asked for confirmation to continue. Click OK.
- If there are any conflicting events, you will receive a notification. You can review them immediately or later. If you do it immediately, you will be taken through the Conflict Resolver. Click Done when finished.
- Open Calendar from the Applications folder. It will update with the synced information from Outlook 2011.
You can comment this FAQ