To create a new Signature:
Go to Outlook > Preferences and click Signatures. This will open the Signatures window.
- Click the + sign to create a new signature.
- In the left column, replace Untitled with a name for the signature by double-clicking and editing it.
- In the right column, type the signature information.
You can now change the default signature for the Shared Mailbox Signature.
With the Signature Preferences still open, click Default Signatures.
- Select the Shared Mailbox from the list.
- Click the double arrow at the right and choose the default signature for the Shared Mailbox.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Red X to close the Signatures window.
Note: The default signature will only appear automatically if you select the Inbox for the Shared Mailbox before you create the new message.
If you compose the message while having your individual mailbox selected, you will have to change the signature manually. To do this:
- In the New Email Message window, delete your individual signature.
- Go to Draft > Signatures and select the signature you'd like to use from the list.