- From the File menu, choose Open Other User’s Folder.
- In the window that opens, search for the user by clicking the Find User
icon, then type the AMS departmental code (for example, for Computing
& Networking Services, you would type CNS) into the search field at
the top and click Find.
- Select the name from the list below the search field and click OK.
- In the Open Other User's Folder window, choose Inbox from the Type pulldown menu and click OK.
- A folder with the mailbox name will appear in the mail folders list in the left of the Outlook window. It may take a few minutes before it appears.
You can comment this FAQ