- Show all categories
- Accounts and Passwords
- Blackboard / Portal
- Computer Facilities
- Email, Calendaring and LISTSERV
- Student Email (UTmail+)
- Faculty & Staff Email
- LISTSERV™ at U of T
- Alumni Email
- Getting Software at UofT
- Internet / Connectivity
- Library Services
- Support Services
- Virus protection, Phishing avoidance & email security
- Other information
- Instant Search Response
- A to Z Index
Outlook 2007/2010/2013 Calendar Sharing Permissions
Oulook provides the means by which you can share information with other people.
You can share your calendar and give someone permission to access that calendar. You can select from a number of different permission levels which control whether someone can view, create, edit, and delete items, and whether he/she can share the folder with other people.
- Log into Outlook.
- Click on Calendar and you should see a list of Calendars (under My Calendar) that you own and resources calendars which you own. NOTE:If you do not see the resource calendars you own, please email email@example.com to have them created.
- Under My Calendars, right-click on the calendar to be shared, and click Properties.
- Got to the Permissions tab and click Add.
- In the Search box at the top type the name of the person.
- Click Add and OK.
- In the Permissions/Levels section the default level (role) will be None. Choose the correct permission level from the down arrow button and click OK.
- Use the table below to determine the best permission level.
|With this permission level (or role)||You can|
|Owner||Create, read, modify, and delete all items (items include e-mail messages, appointments, contacts, tasks, journal entries, notes, posted items, and documents) and files, and create subfolders. As the folder owner, you can change the permission levels others have for the folder (does not apply to delegates).|
|Publishing Editor||Create, read, modify, and delete all items and files, and create subfolders (does not apply to delegates).|
|Editor||Create, read, modify, and delete all items and files.|
|Publishing Author||Create and read items and files, create subfolders, and modify and delete items and files you create (does not apply to delegates).|
|Author||Create and read items and files, and modify and delete items and files you create.|
|Contributor||Create items and files only. The contents of the folder do not appear (does not apply to delegates).|
|Reviewer||Read items and files only.|
|Custom||Perform activities defined by the folder owner (does not apply to delegates).|
|None||You have no permission. You can't open the folder.|
Related entries: -
32624/6%Last update: 2013-11-26 15:50
Author: Clive Ramdhani
You can comment on this entry