Address Book Conversion From Thunderbird to Outlook 2007 (Transcend Migrator)
Export your Thunderbird Address Book
- Start Thunderbird and click Address Book.
- Choose Export from the Tools menu.
- Give the file a name, choose LDIF as the format and save it to your desktop.
Convert your Address Book
- Open Transend Migrator.
- In the Transend Migrator License window click OK.
- In the Welcome screen choose Address Books. Click Next.
- In the next window, choose LDIF under Convert From and Exchange/Outlook under Convert To. Click Next.
- Click Browse and choose the LDIF file you just saved to your desktop. Click Next.
- In the next window, make sure your UTORexchange account appears in the Profile or PST field. Click Start.
- When the process is complete, you will see a message indicating the number of addresses converted. Click OK.
- Open Outlook and check your Contacts. You should see the migrated addresses.
You can comment this FAQ