Although Mac Mail can be used with UTORexchange, Outlook is the preferred email client.
- Click Mail in the dock or double-click the Mail icon in your Applications folder.
- If you do not have an existing email account set up in Mac Mail, you will be presented with a welcome screen. If there is an exisiting email account set up already, click on Mail, then Preferences. A new window will appear where you can click on Accounts. Then click on + located on the bottom left corner.
- Type your name and email address. Click Continue.
- Mail will search for the mail server. You will see a notification that it failed. Type your UTORid in the User name field and your UTORid password in the Password field. Click Continue.
- Mail will check the connection to the mail server. This may take a few minutes. When it's done, it will show the Account Summary screen. Place checkmarks beside Address Book contacts and iCal calendars if you wish to set them up for UTORexchange automatically. Click Create.
- Mail will open showing the Inbox. It will begin to import all your UTORexchange folders and messages. This may take a while.