Outlook 2016 for Windows
Outlook signatures are stored within your Windows profile and NOT the e-mail profile. Once you've been migrated to UTmail+, the signature appears to be lost but it is only disassociated. You will need to reattach any signature you have created.
- Go to File > Options > Mail and under Compose messages, click Signatures.
- Under Choose default signature, select your UTmail+ account, and choose the correct signature for New messages and Replies/forwards.
- Click OK, then OK again to return to the Mail window.
Outlook 2016 for Mac
Your Outlook signatures will not be migrated to the new profile you created for your UTmai+ account. You will need to recreate any signatures you have lost.
- Go to Outlook > Preferences > Signatures.
- Create a new signature by clicking on the + sign at the left, and entering the signature in the field on the right.
- Under Choose default signature, select your UTmail+ account, and choose the signature you created for New messages and Replies/forwards.
- Close the Preferences window.