If you are having problems accessing your UTmail+ account, Windows may be using cached credentials from your old UTORexchange account. ITS has created a script for removing cached credentials in Outlook, and setting the default profile to Office 365.
- Download the O365Migration-OutlookConfigScripts.zip file and unzip it.
- Find the createO365Profile.cmd file and double-click on it to run it.
- It will prompt you to replace any existing profiles. Type Y for Yes and press Enter.
- You will then see a popup window asking for your @utoronto.ca password. Enter it and click OK.
- Outlook 2016 will launch with the new UTmail+ profile.