Your Office 365 account gives you access to mobile versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. You are eligible to use these products while you are an active U of T faculty or staff member. Once you cease being a faculty or staff member, you will no longer have access to the software. You may run Microsoft apps on up to 5 computers and also on up to 5 mobile devices.
Note: If you have another account set up on your phone (such as a Hotmail account), you may need to reset the Microsoft app to clear other credentials it may have stored before you can sign in with your UTmail+ account.
- Open the Play store, find the Microsoft app you wish to install and tap Install.
- Open the app once it’s finished installing.
- Scroll through the information pages until you get to the Sign in page. Tap Sign in.
- Enter your U of T email address and tap Next.
- If you see any screens asking for clarification about your account, choose Work or school account.
- The U of T Weblogin page will appear. Enter your UTORid and password and tap Log in.
- You will see a screen with options to connect to DropBox. Either connect or leave it until later.
- You will see a screen confirming the app is ready. Tap Start Using Word (or whichever app you installed). You will be taken to the app’s home screen where you can open or create documents.
Tags: Office 365, UTmail+