- On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Advanced at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- You will see the following screen:
Fill in the information shown below:
Username: Your UTORid
Email address: email@example.com
Password: Your UTORid password
Server address: exactivesync2010.utoronto.ca
Use SSL: Set to "on"
Push: Set to "on"
Sync interval is greyed out.
Sync timeframe is set by default to 30 days.
- Sync settings should all be on by default. Tap Done. Your account should now be set up on your BlackBerry.
You can comment this FAQ