- From the home screen, choose Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then Add Account.
- Choose Exchange.
- Enter your Email address and a description of the account. Tap Next.
- Click Configure Manually.
- Enter your password and tap Next.
- In the Server field enter exactivesync2010.utoronto.ca .
In the Domain field, type utorarbor.
For Username, enter your UTORid.
Enter your password in the Password field.Tap Next.
- Once the iPhone has confirmed connectivity with the Exchange server, you will be asked which type of folders to synchronize. By default Email, Contacts, and Calendars are selected.
Once you save this information, the device will begin to synchronize. When it is done, your iPhone will be configured for your UTORexchange account.