Follow these steps to recovered deleted messages (messages that are no longer in the Deleted Items folder),
- Log in to OWA. (Find out more about OWA.)
- Right-click on the Deleted Items folder at the left side and choose Recover Deleted Items.
- In the Recover Deleted Items window that opens, you will find a list of items that have been deleted within the last 14 days.
- Highlight the item you wish to recover by clicking on it. To recover multiple items, hold down the control (Ctrl) key while clicking. The selected items will be highlighted.
- Click on the Recover Selected Items icon. Choose the folder to recover the items to in the pop-up window and click Recover. This will move the highlighted items back into the folder you selected.
- Close the Recover Deleted Items window.