OWA Premium and OWA Light: finding the owner of a resource
Each Resource has an owner, but not all wll show the owner. To find the owner:
With OWA Premium
- Open the Address Book. Click on the open book icon in the upper right corner of the screen, next to Find Someone.
- The address book will open in a new window.
- Under Address book, click on Default Global Addres List
- Under Contacts select All
- In the Search field, type in the resource name, or a part of it, and click on the magnifying glass icon to start the search.
- Once you have located the resource you are looking for, double-click it to display its details in a new window.
- If there is an owner associated with the resource, it will be displayed in the Information Manager field.
With OWA Light
- Click on Address Book in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- In the search field Find Someone, type in the resource name, or a part of it, and click on the magnifying glass icon to start the search.
- Once located, click on the resource name. The owner will be displayed under Oganization and next to the Management field.
You can comment this FAQ