- In the Home tab go to New Items > More Items and choose Contact Group.
- Click Add Members and choose From Address Book or any other list of addresses you have access to. Search for the name you want to add.
- Select the name from the list and click Members. Click OK when you have added all the names you want.
If the address you wish to add does not appear in any of the available address lists, choose New Email Contact from the Add Members button.
Fill in the fields and click OK.
- Fill in the Name field with a name for the Contact Group and click Save & Close.
To use the Contact Group:
- Click New E-Mail from the Home tab.
- Click To.
- Choose Contacts from the Address Book pull-down menu.
- Choose your Contact Group, click To and click OK.
Now you may send the email which will send it to all the members of the Contact Group.Tags: UTORexchange