Although Mac Mail can be used with UTORexchange, Outlook is the preferred email client.
- Click Mail in the dock or double-click the Mail icon in your Applications folder.
- If you do not have an existing email account set up in Mac Mail, you will be presented with a welcome screen. If there is an exisiting email account set up already, click on Mail, then Preferences. In the window that appears click on Accounts. Then click on + located on the bottom left corner.
- Choose Exchange, then click Continue.
- Type your Name, Email Address and Password. Click Continue.
- Mail will search for the mail server. You will see a notification that it failed. Click Continue.
- In the next screen, insert the following:
- User Name: your UTORid
- Password: UTORid password
- Server Address: ews2010.utoronto.ca/EWS/Exchange.asmx
Click Continue. Mail will check the connection to the mail server. This may take a few minutes. When it's done, it will show the Account Summary screen
- Click Continue. In the next screen, place checkmarks beside Contacts and Calendar if you wish to set them up for UTORexchange automatically. Click Done.
- Mail will open showing the Inbox. It will begin to import all your UTORexchange folders and messages. This may take a while.