Although Mac Mail can be used with UTORexchange, Outlook is the preferred email client.
- Click Mail in the dock or double-click the Mail icon in your Applications folder.
- If you do not have an existing email account set up in Mac Mail, you will be presented with a welcome screen. If there is an exisiting email account set up already, click on Mail, then Preferences. In the window that appears click on Accounts. Then click on + located on the bottom left corner.
- Choose Exchange, then click Continue.
- Type your Name, Email Address and Password. Click Sign in.
- Mail will search for the mail server. You will see a new window with a notification that it failed. Enter utorarbor\utorid in the User Name field (where utorid is your actual UTORid). If you see an "Internal URL" field, enter https://ews2010.utoronto.ca/EWS/Exchange.asmx.
Click Sign In. Mail will check the connection to the mail server. This may take a few minutes.
- In the next screen, place checkmarks beside Contacts and Calendar if you wish to set them up for UTORexchange automatically. Click Done. If the Accounts window is open, close it.
- Mail will open showing the Inbox. It will begin to import all your UTORexchange folders and messages. This may take a while.