(These settings were tested on a Blackberry 9700 and a Blackberry 9300)
Please note: When you log in to UTmail+ using the Outlook Web App, your login is managed by the University of Toronto. Any means of accessing the UTmail+ service other than through a web browser will securely transmit your UTORid and password through Microsoft’s systems.
- Go to the BlackBerry home screen and tap Setup > Setup Wizard and choose Email Setup.
- In the Email Setup screen select I want to create or add an email address and tap Next,
- An information screen about the BlackBerry internet service set up may appear. Tap Next.
- An Email Accounts screen will appear. Tap Add.
- An Email Setup screen will appear, choose Other and tap Next.
- Enter your Email address: (usually of the form "firstname.lastname@example.org")
Enter your password and tap Next.
- After some time, tap on the link I will provide the settings and click Next.
- Under Select an Email type, choose IMAP and fill in the following information:
- Email address: (usually of the form "email@example.com")
- Password: your UTORid password
- Email server: outlook.office365.com
- Username: (this is the same as your email address and is usually of the form "firstname.lastname@example.org").